Find out what’s happening around town here!
Remember, to avoid disappointment, be sure to confirm all events with the event host and be aware of the possibility of weather-related cancellations. Any last minute cancellations of which we are made aware will be posted to social media as quickly as possible.
- This event has passed.
First Friday in Lansdale
June 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Come Discover How First Fridays Help Lansdale’s Downtown!
In addition to the theme-specific offerings, each event will also feature the entertainment staples that guests have come to know. Those include live music, multiple DJ’s, a kid’s zone and the return of Discover Lansdale’s First Friday Pop-Up Beer Garden.
- May 3: Comic Zone – Think of this as a miniature Lansdale Comic Con, with activities centered around hero’s and villains, and guests heavily encouraged to attend in costume (there will be a costume contest).
- June 7: International Food Fest – This event will feature a variety of food offerings from businesses throughout the borough, as well as a larger-than-normal amount of food trucks and vendors from outside the area.
- July 5: Wet and Wild – A fun water theme to give guests a break from the summer heat. This theme will feature water slides, water balloons, hoses, squirt guns, competitions and more.
- Aug. 2: Steampunk Adventures – A sci-fi theme that looks at an alternate reality where steam-powered technology usurped Edison and electricity. This event will feature unique costumes and displays, as well as theme-specific entertainment.
- Sept. 6: Arts and Music Festival – A straight-forward theme that focuses on creativity and entertainment. This event will feature multiple stages and bands, street performers, and art on display throughout the area.
- Oct. 4: Fall Harvest — Last year’s theme returns for another go-round, featuring the annual chili cookoff, scarecrow decorating contest, petting zoo and more.
- Nov. 1: Lansdale Zombie Walk – The undead will return to Lansdale with a vengeance, after their night off terror was rained out last year. This event features the actual zombie walk, as well as a hearse parade, bloodied police vehicles, costume contest and more.
- Dec. 6: Tree Lighting and Holiday Market – A collaboration between Lansdale Parks and Rec and Discover Lansdale, Santa will be returning to the borough to light the tree and later post up in the Santa House for kids. Additionally, Discover Lansdale will be adding a holiday market to the list of activities for the evening.
Want to see your event listed here? Use the Calendar Submission Form! For any questions or more information, contact us to learn more.